If you want to share your photos, videos and any other documents with your friends or any other family members, then you have to send them through emails. Right? But this is always not so easy if these files are very large. Of course you can share through social networking sites like Facebook or You tube, but then these are visible to all and that you don’t want. You can also share through drop box and send the link to download.
But what happen if you there is virtual private network with you and your friends ? It is possible by simply downloading a software GigaTribe (http://www.gigatribe.com/en/home)
With installing the software GigaTribe, you can easily setup this type of Peer-to-Peer (P2P) free private network with your friends. The only part in this network that you have to be online while sharing.
GigaTribe has some interesting futures like it allow you can exchange large files with your friends. Only the users you have invited will see the files (and folders) you share. Your friends can browse through the shared folders on your hard drive and vice-versa. All exchanges are strongly encrypted. Interrupted exchanges automatically resume with no data loss. Define users groups to share distinct folders with distinct groups. Multi-source download is available to increase your download speed. Can also be used to access your PC from a remote location.
Installation of GigaTribe:
- Download the GigaTribe from the here.
- Run the setup file and Install the software.
- After Finish the installation, if you are first time user then it will ask to create new user.
- When you click on Yes button it will redirect you to the new user creation web page.
- After fill up necessary information, your account will be created and add this username and password in installed software and click Ok.
- Then it opens GigaTribe window.
Ones you login the software, you have to define the folders which you want to share.
- For this click on Folder tab and then click on “Share New Folder” .
- Located the folder you want to share and click “Select Folder”.
- After selecting folder a new window appear which allow you to customize how and with who you want to share this folder. Select the option you want and finally click Ok.
- Thus you can create many folders to share.
- Invite friends or family to access files
Now after configure share folder you can invite friends by-
- On the left side of GigaTribe main window click green plus icon and then choose “Add Contact”.
- Fill the necessary information here. But your friends also must have account on GigaTribe so they can access your shared files and folders.
Download files from a friend
- Inside All contacts list click on Invitations Received
- Double click the name of your friend. The list of shared folders and files appear.
- To start downloading a file, simply double click on it. To download an entire folder and its contents, click it with the right mouse button and choose the Start command reception.
- Click on the Transfer tab to track the download progress.
- Once the download is complete, you will find downloaded files in the GigaTribe Downloads folder located in My Documents.